Owning a Harley-Davidson has always been a dream of many bike lovers. You may want to own a Harley but cannot afford to pay such an enormous amount at one go. In such cases, motorcycle loans are the best option. You can get financing through a dealer or financial institutions like banks or credit unions.
Following are the financing options for buying a Harley-Davidson motorcycle:
- Financial institution– Getting a Harley Davidson motorcycle loan through a bank or a credit union is similar to getting a car loan. You will apply for a loan, receive an offer, and sign the agreement if you agree with the terms and conditions. You must consider the loan duration and ensure that the monthly payment fits within your budget. Long-term loans will come with lower EMIs, but the interest will be applicable for a longer period. You can get a better loan offer with a high credit score. However, you may not get attractive loan offers or may not be eligible for a loan with a poor credit score.
- Dealership- Like other motorcycles, you can finance a Harley through the dealership (seller) itself. It will allow you to buy the Harley and get the loan at the same place, giving you the convenience of a one-stop-shop. However, you must shop around, look into other loan options, and negotiate. You may have to pay higher interest in dealership financing as compared to loans through financial institutions.
- Personal loan- In a motorcycle loan, your Harley will act as collateral. If you cannot get a bike loan, consider a personal loan. In a personal loan, you borrow a certain amount and pay it back over time along with interest. Since personal loans are unsecured, they may come with higher interest rates and prepayment penalties. Consider the loan term and the interest rate while financing your Harley through a personal loan.
- Online lenders- You can apply to several online lenders and get multiple loan offers in one place. Furthermore, you can compare the options and choose the best one that fits your requirements. You may have to tell the exact details about the bike you wish to buy for pre-approval.
- Through the manufacturer- You can get a loan directly from the company if you meet the strict credit requirements. You can secure a sweet deal based on the model of your Harley. The company may offer incentives like low-interest rates or rebates. To get pre-approval for your loan, you must know which Harley motorcycle you wish to purchase.
About the business
Financing your Harley can be simple through the above-mentioned sources if you have a good credit score. Get easy financing through Freedom Road Harley-Davidson and own your dream, Harley. We are one of the top-rated Harley-Davidson dealers and are known for our efficient services. We also offer spare parts and motorcycle repair services. For more information about us, contact us at (203) 315-4759, email@example.com, or fill the contact form.