Since the late 1940s, Harley-Davidson has been producing very classy touring motorcycles. Keeping up with every innovation and evolution in the biking world, Harley has established a big name for itself. From the full-dress touring bike in the 1960s to the first Street Glide in the late 1990s, Harley has been leading the way. Continuing its touring bikes legacy, Harley-Davidson has added some recent lineups to its models.
Following is a list of Harley-Davidson motorcycles best suitable for touring:
- Harley-Davidson Road King- Popularly known as the ‘light tourer,’ Road King was first introduced in 1994 and became a massive hit with its retro look and comfort. Since then, the Road King has witnessed several evolutions and innovations; today, it offers the 'Milwaukee-Eight' 107 ci engine and modern wheel. It still carries that retro vibe and practicality of a touring bike.
- Harley-Davidson Heritage Classic- A fully updated replica of Harley-Davidson Softtail 2017, this classic is updated with the ‘Milwaukee Eight’ V-twin engines. Other significant features are the styling and detailed improvements like LED lights and new instrumentation. While the old Heritage Classic had fat tires and soft panniers, Heritage Classic adopts a much more convincing look and structure for a touring bike.
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special- Willie G Davidson designed it for his ride with the main idea of blending the Glide’s comfort and practicality with the signature Harley-Davidson look. Introducing an entirely new class, ‘Bagger,’ it was an instant hit and a bestseller. It has witnessed several upgrades, the latest being skinnier wheels, Brembo brakes, and the 114ci V-twin engine.
- Harley-Davidson CVO Road Glide- It is closely related to the Street Glide model. Taking up Street Glide’s attractive features, like a larger and framed twin headlamp, Road Glide adds more comfort to this beauty. While there is not much price difference, Custom Vehicle Operation Road Glide is an exciting newcomer for looks and performance. With the CVO-limited 117ci version of the V-twin engine, updated audio system, and more exclusive features, CVO Road Glide is a must-buy.
- Harley-Davidson Ultra Limited- ElectraGlide gained immense popularity under the Harley tourers category. Since then, Harley has delivered some of the best technologically updated and performance-oriented models like Harley-Davidson Ultra Limited. Without compromising the ever-green beauty of Harley bikes, it offers much-improved brakes and suspension. The latest ‘Milwaukee-Eight’ 114 ci engine further enhances the infotainment like touch screen TFT and new wheels.
- Harley-Davidson Sportster- Since 1957, the Sportster family line has been a significant breakthrough for Harley. With a lightweight structure and 1200cc engine, it is perfect for short tours. It is ideal for touring owing to its controllable power delivery and easy-to-handle features. A low seat height further adds to its perks.
About the business
Exploring and touring around the countryside on a Harley-Davidson is a dream for many people. If you want to buy a high-performance Harley Davidson motorcycle, Freedom Road Harley-Davidson is the right place. A top-rated Harley Davidson showroom, we are well-known for our authentic and customer-friendly services. For more information, contact us at (203) 315-4759, connect through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the contact form.