For many people, riding a Harley-Davidson is a dream come true. From passionate and experienced bikers to beginners, a Harley can stir quite an emotion. Recently, the company has been building lighter, smaller, and comparatively cheaper motorcycles for those who are new to the biking world.
If you are a beginner and planning to buy a brand new Harley, this blog is for you.
- Street 500- With modern styling and lightweight frame, it offers immense power and control to the rider. It is a perfect ride for those congested urban roads. Be it for cornering, dodging potholes, or running through the highway- its tuned suspension offers easy maneuvering to the motorcycle. With a 500cc engine, it is a fun and exciting model for beginners.
- Street 750- This model replaces the typical Harley-Davidson rumble with more of a polite purr. It features a single-sided turn signal switch. It adds power and control and is also affordable. Therefore, Street 750 is a perfect fit for beginners.
- Street Rod XG750A- It is the sportier twin of Street 750. Lightweight with a front fender and two-piece seat, it holds an engine of 750cc High Output Revolution X V-Twin and tuned suspension for better riding and all-speed maneuvering. Compared to Street 750, Street Rod XG750A is more inclined towards enhanced performance.
- SuperLow- It is one of the most popular models among beginners. It is well-known for its lightweight and low center of gravity, making it easy to handle and control. With an affordable price and the classic design of a Harley, it features a low-slung bucket seat. A high-performance brake system, 883cc Evolution Engine, adjustable rear shock, and tuned suspension are its top attractions.
- Sportster Iron 883- It is a visually impressive motorcycle with classic lines, a blacked-out frame, and an exhaust. Therefore, Sportster Iron 883 attracts several bikers. A twin-engine with 883cc, 53.8 ft. lb. and its low seat offer everything you need to go around the world or explore the city lights. It has a lower suspension which gives both stability and comfort to the rider. It is lightweight (545 pounds), which makes it easy to handle and control.
- Softtail Deluxe- It is a prevalent choice among beginners. The bike has an exclusive ergonomic design which makes it more comfortable to ride. It is particularly suitable for long-distance travel. It has scooped seats with lumbar support and pullback handlebars which do not hamper the spine posture while driving. Floorboards offer a resting platform for your legs. Although it is a heavy bike, it is flexible to ride around with a low center of gravity.
About the business
If you are planning to buy a brand new Harley for the first time, choose from the above. Freedom Road Harley-Davidson is a top-rated and authentic showroom for Harley-Davidson motorcycles. You can visit our showroom for Harley Davidson Motorcycle Repair or buy. With our experience and customer-friendly services, we have earned an excellent reputation in the community. For further information about us, contact us at (203) 315-4759, connect through email at email@example.com or fill the contact form.